BEST EVER BANANA MUFFINS!!!!!

Ok Guys!  So I know I normally post once a week, and I don't want to be excessive, but my favorite thing to eat alongside my cup of coffee is this muffin recipe! I'm not joking guys, It's the BEST!

So, I found these banana-bread muffins on the internet and tweaked them to my liking and my family eats them by the dozen! Of course, I bake when I'm stressed, so baking tray upon tray of muffins for my giant family is no biggie, but here's the recipe that makes around 12-15 muffins.

Ingredients:

  • 2 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1 tsp baking soda
  • 1/2 tsp baking powder 
  • 1/2 tsp cinnamon (I use a whole one)
  • 1/4 tsp salt
  • 3 medium-sized bananas (or more! I use about 5!)
  • 1/2 cup of white sugar
  • 1/4 (or more) cup of brown sugar, packed
  • 3/4 cups melted butter
  • 2 large eggs
  • 2 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1/4 cup of sour cream (I know it sounds weird, but just go with it!)
  • And A LOT of chocolate chips! Honestly? I have no idea how many I put in there. I would just say...mix in those puppies as much as you like! LOL!

Instructions:
  1. Preheat the oven to 400F degrees and grease a muffin tin with cooking spray.
  2. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
  3. In a separate medium bowl, mash the bananas
  4. Whisk the sugars, melted butter, eggs, vanilla extract, and sour cream with the mashed bananas.
  5. Gently fold the banana mixture into the dry ingredients followed by the chocolate chips. Stir thoroughly.

  1. Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin tin.

  1. Bake for 5 minutes at 400F degrees and then for 10-12 minutes at 375F without removing the pan from the oven. Bake till an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
  2. And enjoy!
That's it guys! I hope you love these muffins a much as we do!


Here's a quote for inspiration this week!:  “If You Are Working On Something That You Really Care About, You Don’t Have To Be Pushed. The Vision Pulls You.” – Steve Jobs
________________________________


Hey Guys! Thank you for reading this weeks post! Please don't be shy!  Feel free subscribe to my blog!  It's an easy, no-fee process that only requires an email!  I'd love to send a weekly smile to your face!  Thanks Guys!

Comments

Post a Comment